Saturday, November 22, 2014

C4K Summary for November

In Ethan's blog post, he talked about how much he loved writing. He enjoyed writing about things that he enjoyed to do. He thought it was so neat that other people could see and read what he was writing about. I commented and told him about EDM310, and how I was not a fan of writing when I started this class. I told him that I have learned to love writing on my blog, and I also think that it is neat that other people are reading what I write.

In Bryson's blog post, he shared about a project that he was working on. He was using a computer program to change physical objects into animation to tell a story through a picture. He was very creative with his project. He posted great pictures of the project progression.

In Ms. DeBuhrs 8th grade class, one of her students wrote a blog post called Quarter One: Mission Complete. In this blog post, the student is talking about how he loves to write on his blog during "silent writing time". He loves to incorporate his vocabulary words into his posts. He is very smart. He uses them so that he can increase his vocabulary. He is also starting to write his very first novel. This kid is very motivated!

The word kidblog with a paper airplane underneath it

Photo Source: www.edtechroundup.org

No comments:

Post a Comment