Friday, August 22, 2014

Blog Post 1

Prior to beginning EDM310, I heard that this class is what you want it to be. Someone told me that if you follow directions and turn assignments in on time, you will not have any problems. The same person also told me that you would fail miserably if you do not pay attention to due dates or instructions

My fears for this class are that I will miss something. I try my hardest to follow instructions and meet proper deadlines. I am nervous that I might accidently look over something and miss it.

EDM310 is by far different from any other college class that I have ever taken. This is the first class that I have had that does not involve a teacher standing up and lecturing the whole time. Also this is the first class I have taken that does not require you to memorize information for an exam.

I believe that the most difficult thing for me in EDM310 will be procrastination. I'm not terrible about procrastination, but sometimes it does get the best of you. I know that I cannot afford to procrastinate in this class. It is going to be very important that I stay on top of all my assignments and projects.

The best way for me to avoid procrastination all together is to set aside a certain time, on the same day of the week, every week to get all of my work done. This time should be a time I can sit down with absolutely no interruptions, and concentrate only on EDM310.

At the moment, I do not have any questions about EDM310. I am sure that will change as the semester progresses.

1 comment:

  1. "The best way for me to avoid procrastination all together is to set aside a certain time, on the same day of the week, every week to get all of my work done. This time should be a time I can sit down with absolutely no interruptions, and concentrate only on EDM310."
    Your statement above is very important to your success in this class. Great post!

    ReplyDelete