Thursday, September 11, 2014

Project #4 C4T Summary

Mr. Grover's post about Jamila Lyiscott explaining her 3 ways to speak English was a definite eye opener. She shared that just because you speak a different language or use a different dialect does not make you foreign. After watching this video, I started to really think about the power of words. There are so many nationalities in our country. People may sometimes look at others with a strange look because they do no speak exactly the same as they do. I believe that Mr. Grover's post was meant to really open the eyes of his readers. We should be more open to different languages and dialects.

Mr. Grover's next post was about actually interacting with someone, instead of being buried in your cell phone. This is something that most of us are guilty of every day. There is no telling how many precious moments I miss because I am paying more attention to my technology. I learned from this post that you should put it down from time to time and actually talk to or spend time with someone. You might actually learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment